During in the first game of the Commonwealth Bank Tri series between Australia and England, the hosts posted two three century stands in the same innings against - 101 for the first wicket between AC Gilchrist and ML Hayden and 125* runs between RT Ponting and MJ Clarke - it provided the 76th instance of two three figure partnerships in the same innings. Australia now holds the record of registering most such instances. The accompanying table has the details.
More on:Adam Gilchrist, Australia, england, Matthew Hayden, Michael Clarke, Ricky Ponting
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, January 26th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Ntini completes 300 Test wickets »
Next Post: Boucher goes past Healy »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Pakistan to show more faith in youngsters after disappointing India tour
- I want to play both forms of cricket, says Phil Jaques
- West Indies arrive in South Africa
- Pakistan to host Asia Cup in June
- Injury concerns cloud Symonds
- Boje denies match-fixing charges
- Jayawardene masterclass puts Sri Lanka on top
- New Zealand demolished by brutal Australia
- Misbah and Ishant light up the day
- Dismal Arbab Niaz Stadium, Peshawar