South Africa’s mammoth total of 418 for 5 against Zimbabwe at Potchefstroom the other day had four players from the top of their batting order to have crossed the fifty-run mark in the same innings. This was the eighth time in ODI’s that four batsmen from the top of the order scored 50s for their sides. It was the second such instance for South Africa and first against Zimbabwe. The table below has the complete details.
More on:South Africa, zimbabwe, Zimbabwe in South Africa 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, September 25th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Dravid holds poor batting responsible for DLF Cup flop »
Next Post: ICC WC 2007 operations roll out plans »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai