New Zealand by winning the first match of the Chappell-Hadlee Series at Wellington the home side provided the 31st instance in ODI’s when a side winning a match by 10 wickets. This was also the second such instance for New Zealand and for the first time in it history Australia lost by such margin. For the interest of the readers here under are the details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: All ten caught in an ODI innings »
Next Post: Pakistan-South Africa ODI series averages »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Frustrated Watson Lashes Out
- England Remain Unchanged
- Dhoni Leads From the Front
- ODI Tons In 60 Deliveries Or Less
- Mercurial Pakistan continue to confound
- Younis special overpowers India
- Gillani Supports Dr. Nasim
- Lifeline for Afridi and Shoaib
- Unsure Malik lacks authority
- Issue is cricket, not politics - Mali