Pakistani skipper Shoaib Malik has been the target of severe criticism of the former senior players due to his slothful and irresponsible attitude. It has also been learned that Shoaib Malik has been giving more attention to his private business rather than the cricket team, and his own performance is also at very low, and he doesn’t seem much concerned too about it.
Now after the chief selector and the former players like Wasim Akram and Ramiz Raja has thrashed the Shoaib Malik, and the Pakistan Cricket Board is has seriously started thinking about sacking the captain along with the coach Geoff Lawson, Shoaib Malik has been jolted out of the slumber, and now he is shooting out the statements for the benefit of the PCB.
“Pakistan is the safest country for cricket and all teams must come here without any fears of security,” Shoaib Malik has messaged to the International Cricket Council, and now he is also telephoning the captains of the different teams and telling them that they could come without any fear and threat.
Shoaib Malik should leave such matters to the board and instead of making a mess of it, he should concentrate on his game and on his team.More on:Geoff Lawson, International Cricket Council, PCB, Ramiz Raja, Shoaib Malik, Wasim Akram
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, July 18th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Heat on Asif »
Next Post: Players not interested in Camp »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Disciplinary issues won’t affect Symonds’ selection
- Greg Chappell accepts Australian Academy post
- Smith won’t return until he’s 100% ready
- Walters calls for Symonds to clean up his act
- Tri-series plans still in the air
- Lee set to return for India tour
- Pollock’s role yet to be filled - Smith
- Shoaib Akhtar Pleads with London Authorities
- Marsh guides Australia to easy win
- 4-0 to England after Cardiff washout