After getting very tough and bitter criticism, Shoaib Malik, the youngest captain of Pakistan Cricket will retain his contract for one more year as skipper. Pakistan Cricket Board has made this clear to him that he was retained as captain not because of his leadership or his skill or anything else, rather PCB had no other choice.
Pakistan cricket captain Shoaib Malik says he is trying to improve his communication skills to sort out differences with his teammates and get their backing. Shoaib says, “It is a great feeling because I am also improving as a player and so is the team. Leading your country is a big honour and I would love to continue doing this job.”
Shoaib Malik should take this honour as a challenge and should not succumb to the perks. He has been remained a disgrace and now its time to make up. For a captain it is very important to have the backing of all players and definitely he has to try and to ensure that the players are comfortable with him and they all gel as a team.
Let’s hope Shoaib realizes how the team, the board and the cricket is crumbling and struggling and this is the time to makeup for the follies, to forget the differences and to rise and shine.More on:Pakistan Cricket Board, Shoaib Malik
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, December 26th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Hayden wants less tech in decision making »
Next Post: Sri Lanka’s Pakistan tour cleared »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- South Africa fight back after Ponting ton
- Benn stars in thrilling tie
- Styris out of action for six weeks
- Sri Lanka’s Pakistan tour cleared
- Shoaib Malik Confirmed As Captain
- Hayden wants less tech in decision making
- Teams aim to reverse ordinary Twenty20 record
- Pakistan to tour Bangladesh next year
- PCB, SLC to meet on Saturday over tour
- Murali gives Sri Lanka the edge in spin battle