Farrukh Aftab, chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board appeal tribunal has shown mercy over the Pakistan’s derailed Rawalpindi Express and has said that though the ban of five years would be remained at Shoaib Akhtar but he could play anywhere outside Pakistan.
After this decision, not a single politician was there to support Shoaib Akhtar and not even the “fans” of Shoaib were there to lift him on their shoulders. Shoaib Akhtar has also asked for the forgiveness from everyone including Pakistan Cricket Board, Chairman PCB Dr. Nasim Ashraf, from the team members and from the senior players and from the whole nation.
Shoaib Akhtar’s career is virtually over and now he should go with a mouth shut, as there is a remote chance that he could play again from the Pakistani side. Farrukh Aftab is right when he says that Shoaib has hurt the whole nation through his conduct.More on:ACSU, Dr. Nasim Ashraf, Farrukh Aftab, icc, PCB, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, May 1st, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Confident Rajasthan ready for Kolkata »
Next Post: Let umpires use Hawk-Eye - Boycott »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai