Oh, come on we knew that this was on the cards. Dear Doctor Nasim Ashraf never liked the chap, who is more known for his theatrics outside the dressing room than for his cricket. Shoaib Akhtar’s cancellation of central contract doesnt come as a surprise, he earned it himself and worked very hard for it.
Mahesh Bhutt must be a happy man, and so would be the other Bollywood bigwigs. They once ruined the Cricketing career of Mohsin Hasan Khan, and they have just done that to Shoaib Akhtar. Imran Khan was intelligent when he refused spate of film offers in late 80’s, but well, we know how prudent our Rawalpindi Express is.
Though Pakistan Cricket Board has tried to give Shoaib Akhtar a decent corridor to leave by saying that Shoaib can come back after performing in the domestic cricket, and he has to prove his fitness, but Shoaib Akhtar is Shoaib, and has said that he would file a case in the court and would expose everyone. Wow, new dirt, and new blog posts for us, but it would just harm the already dismal team, who is right now filling its ego balloons by thrashing the minnows of Zimbabwe. Even in Hyderabad, people seemed disenchanted.
Shoaib Akhtar’s career is more than likely has to come an ignominious end.More on:bollywood, Dr. Nasim Ashraf, Imran Khan, Mahesh Bhat, mohsin hasan khan, PCB, Shoaib Akhtar, zimbabwe
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, January 27th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Hamilton Masakadza to lead Zimbabwe »
Next Post: Ill feeling resurfaces at Australia-India Test »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Disciplinary issues won’t affect Symonds’ selection
- Greg Chappell accepts Australian Academy post
- Smith won’t return until he’s 100% ready
- Walters calls for Symonds to clean up his act
- Tri-series plans still in the air
- Lee set to return for India tour
- Pollock’s role yet to be filled - Smith
- Shoaib Akhtar Pleads with London Authorities
- Marsh guides Australia to easy win
- 4-0 to England after Cardiff washout