Shoaib Akhtar, the Rawalpindi Express of Pakistan, which more often than not remains de-railed and has just luckily got a relief from yet another crisis is once again in the media as usual not because of his bowling but because of his controversial statements.
His bickering continuous in the India, where he has reached to play lucrative Indian Premier League. Shoaib Akhtar perhaps thought that all the IPL cheerleaders would welcome him on the airport and would carry him to the hotel. He perhaps thought that Maheesh Bhutt would come himself and would insist on the Hero role in his next upcoming flop buster.
Shoiab Akhtar would never learn and he has got another crisis in the offing. How he performs in the IPL will be quite interesting to watch.More on:IPL, Pakistan, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Read Comments (3) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, May 10th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Bracewell reveals exit strategy »
Next Post: Punjab aim for sixth straight win »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai