While Indian Premier League is going on full throttle and with all the fanfare in the world. Sexy and beautiful Cheerleaders dancing, horns tinkering, claps thunderings, sloganeering in full pitch and the Pakistani players contributing; the derailed Rawalpindi Express pushes for the suspension in his ban on playing cricket by Pakistan Cricket Board.
According to the reports appearing in the media, Shoaib Akhtar’s lawyers have asked for a suspension of his five-year ban in a bid to allow him to play in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and are set once again to approach the Appellate Tribunal looking into his appeal.
While Shoaib Akhtar has adopted the legal way to combat his case, he is also approaching Dr. Nasim Ashraf the chairman of PCB and asking him to forgive him and he is trying to assure him of his good conduct, whereas Dr. Nasim is not ready to trust the pacer.
PCB should do a last favor to Shoaib Akhtar by arranging for a shrink for him.
Share on Twitter | StumbleUpon | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, May 5th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: SACA fully supports transformation policy »
Next Post: Shoaib and Nasim Reconciliates »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- T&T board to stay away from WICB meeting
- Ashraful ton charges Bangladesh to easy win
- Australia level with crushing win
- Aamer and Naved earn Pakistan easy consolation win
- Kamran taught me to handle pressure: Umar
- Naved catch turned game, says SL coach
- North century piles on agony for England
- Zimbabwe search for an upset
- Shoaib’s career not over - chief selector
- Pakistan aim to restore pride