Shoaib Akhtar is a strange specie. He more than likely doesn’t know for himself as what exactly he wants and what exactly he wants from others.
After raising lots of hell against the chairman Pakistan Cricket Board, Dr. Nasim Ashraf and other officials, and throwing all sorts of allegations at them from Match fixing to the blackmailing and from undue preferences to the vengeance, now Shoaib Akhtar is feeling sorry over all the whole saga.
He has done this before and he has shown this wishy washy behavior before. When he was booked for the dope test, he first slung mud on the PCB, and then admitted his blooper. When he treated Mohammad Asif with bat, first he blamed Asif, then Afridi and then admitted his blunders.
Same thing is happening again perhaps. As the Shoaib Akhtar is banned once again, and his appeal is with the judge, he seems to recall his folly after all.More on:Dr. Nasim Ashraf, Mohammad Asif, PCB, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, April 20th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Plethora of T20 »
Next Post: Flintoff content with comeback »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai
- BCCI bans Harbhajan for five ODIs
- Angry Danish Kaneria
- Rajasthan stars consider going home after bomb blasts