Shoaib Akhtar is a strange specie. I am wondering and secretly grinning at the plight of those politicians who had rallied behind the “innocent” Shoaib Akhtar violently and aggressively through all these weeks.
Shoaib Akhtar raised all kinds of hell. He not only violated the code of conduct of Pakistan Cricket Board, but he also slung mud on the chairman of PCB Dr. Nasim Ashraf and some of the senior players like Inzamam-ul-Haq and Moin Khan. He was also questioned by the ICC anti-betting squad.
The media also found itself with egg on its face today, when Shoaib Akhtar took back his allegations and asked for sorry from the whole nation, the board, chairman PCB, and the whole of the board members and not to forget the players.
Shoaib Akhtar not only has asked for sorry but also has taken back all the allegations. But funnily enough he still hasn’t been cleared off the charges.
He needs a psychoanalyst.More on:ACSU, Dr. Nasim Ashraf, icc, Inzamam ul Haq, Moin Khan, PCB, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, April 29th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Dhoni scripts narrow Chennai win »
Next Post: Hair returns at Old Trafford »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai