Shoaib Akhtar, the world’s so-called fastest bowler has failed to even come in the top-ten highest bidded players in Indian Premier League (IPL). Though he has succeeded in meeting the bollywood King, the King Khan, Shahrukh Khan, and has perhaps sought from him the guidance in regard of movie acting.
Shoaib Akhtar is also visiting the different Muslim holy shrines, and is saying that he is changing from inside, and has liked India very much, and now want to play some cricket in peace for some time. Wow, what a change.
Shoaib Akhtar’s career is littered with scandals, and he has never delivered in Pakistani Cricket Team, and is the major factor in the players’ tussle in the team. Before him many other players have also tried in vain to get respect, regard and wealth from cross the border, but they now know better.
But Shoaib Akhtar has never learned from his mistake, and is never going to.More on:bollywood, India, IPL, Pakistan, Shahrukh Khan, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, February 21st, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: No Pakistani among the million-dollar men »
Next Post: Sri Lanka fight to stay in series »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- No-nonsense Taskmaster of PCB
- Ponting century sets up Australia
- Bangladesh maul sorry New Zealand
- Bangladesh aim for another upset
- Stanford match to go ahead as scheduled
- West Indies Gives a Shocker
- Reuters suspends coverage of Australia tour
- Sri Lanka told to release IPL players from England
- PCB Tremors
- Balanced bowling gives India the edge