Shoaib Akhtar, the world’s so-called fastest bowler has failed to even come in the top-ten highest bidded players in Indian Premier League (IPL). Though he has succeeded in meeting the bollywood King, the King Khan, Shahrukh Khan, and has perhaps sought from him the guidance in regard of movie acting.
Shoaib Akhtar is also visiting the different Muslim holy shrines, and is saying that he is changing from inside, and has liked India very much, and now want to play some cricket in peace for some time. Wow, what a change.
Shoaib Akhtar’s career is littered with scandals, and he has never delivered in Pakistani Cricket Team, and is the major factor in the players’ tussle in the team. Before him many other players have also tried in vain to get respect, regard and wealth from cross the border, but they now know better.
But Shoaib Akhtar has never learned from his mistake, and is never going to.
Share on Twitter | StumbleUpon | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, February 21st, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: No Pakistani among the million-dollar men »
Next Post: Sri Lanka fight to stay in series »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- T&T board to stay away from WICB meeting
- Ashraful ton charges Bangladesh to easy win
- Australia level with crushing win
- Aamer and Naved earn Pakistan easy consolation win
- Kamran taught me to handle pressure: Umar
- Naved catch turned game, says SL coach
- North century piles on agony for England
- Zimbabwe search for an upset
- Shoaib’s career not over - chief selector
- Pakistan aim to restore pride