Paul Harris was used as night-watchman in both innings of the recently concluded third test against Pakistan. This was only for the fifth time in annals of Test cricket that same player was used as night-watchmen in both innings of a Test match. The table below gives the full list.
More on:Pakistan, Pakistan in South Africa 2007, Paul Harris, South Africa
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Most centuries in an ODI for Australia »
Next Post: Longest interval between two ODI appearances »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Australia snatch win in final-ball thriller
- Lawson’s Future
- Zimbabwe pull out of World Twenty20
- Frustrated Watson Lashes Out
- England Remain Unchanged
- Dhoni Leads From the Front
- ODI Tons In 60 Deliveries Or Less
- Mercurial Pakistan continue to confound
- Younis special overpowers India
- Gillani Supports Dr. Nasim