Ricky Ponting’s masterful 142 At Adelaide in the recently concluded second Test against England was his 33rd for Australia. He thus overtook Steve Waugh to be highest Australian century-maker in Test cricket. The accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Australia, Ricky Ponting, Steve Waugh
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, December 8th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Pakistan, England and West Indies win in Blind World Cup »
Next Post: Both openers scoring a duck in an ODI innings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Selection-meeting leaks disgusting - Dhoni
- Uncapped Tsotsobe in Test squad for Australia
- Sidebottom waits on scan results
- Helpless Zimbabwe crushed once more
- Steyn five-for inspires crushing SA win
- Conducive Efforts in PCB
- Miandad questions rationale of ICL ban
- Changes in PCB
- PCB officials discuss India’s tour with High Commission