The standing committees of senate have got some unique grudge against our Pakistan Cricket Board and especially against the chairman Dr. Nasim Asharaf.
In a new development the standing committee of senate of sports have asked board to provide the financial details about the salaries of the top board officials and about other expenditures of last two years.
Though PCB chairman has said time and again that the things in PCB are run transparently and there is no corruption whatsoever in the higher or lower ranks, but the lavish spendings and no performance tells another story.
Chairman PCB says,“We respect the Parliament and we are ready to provide all information to them besides extending cooperation on cricket related matters.”
Senate committee should arrange a comprehensive judiciary inquiry once and for all.More on:Dr. Nasim Ashraf, Pakistan, PCB
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, April 26th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Confusion over Chingoka visa claims »
Next Post: NZ confirm ODI series in Pakistan »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Foreign Teams Now Reluctant to Go to India
- Tait hit by new injury setback
- Yuvraj primed for Test comeback
- ECB confirm West Indies visit
- Wrist complaint won’t stop Ponting
- Full-strength England head to Abu Dhabi
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests