The governing body of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is meeting to formulate a comprehensive and aggressive strategy and stance to counter the advances of Senate Committee for sports, which is after them on their financial plight and their bank accounts.
Dr. Nasim Ahsraf is said to be behind this maneuver, and as all the members of the governing body are enjoying the slices of the lucrative cake, all have become united to save their fat accounts and their perks and privileges.
The senate committee for sports has asked PCB to submit the balance sheets of the last ten months and also give answer to the bank accounts of Rs. 1.2 billions and also they have inquired about the fat bank accounts of PCB chairman Dr. Nasim Ashraf and chief operating officer Shafqat Naghmi.
Though PCB denies any such meeting of governing body and they say innocently that this meeting is about the women cricket in Pakistan and about other such minor issues, it is evident that the fire is under their seats.More on:Dr. Nasim Ashraf, IPL, PCB, Shafqat Naghmi, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, May 11th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: CFO and lawyer quit ICC posts »
Next Post: Ponting wary of improving Windies »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai