Following Pakistan’s poor performance in ICC Champions Trophy 2006, CricketViewer.com had a poll “Who is responsible for bad performance by Pakistani team in Champions Trophy”. 37% voters think PCB is responsible for this while 28% think it was sheer hard luck. 25% put the responsibility on Captain and 10% on the coach.
With a pace attack weakend due to absence of Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif, batting that was criticized by the coach himself, and fielding which was too ordinary inspite of Jonty Rhode’s coaching, Pakistan lost to New Zealand and South Africa to return home after the first round.More on:Champions Trophy, Pakistan, Poll, Younis Khan
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, November 27th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: King expects better West Indies show in Karachi »
Next Post: Spotlight on Yousuf with Test record in sight »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Nasim Heads ACC
- Why Pietersen Was Right To Leave SA
- Holding Hold It
- We never had a reply for Mendis - Dhoni
- Toothless Tigers Crumble At Karachi
- Batting giants prepare for final onslaught
- Gayle Apologises To West Indies Fans
- Australia snatch win in final-ball thriller
- Lawson’s Future
- Zimbabwe pull out of World Twenty20