Pakistan’s magnificent run-chase at the Rose Bowl the other day, except a little scare in the end, was its best in all ODI’s against England. Their previous best was 250 for three in the World Cup match at Karachi in March 1996. It was also for the 16th time that Pakistan successfully chased a target of 270 runs ore more in an ODI. The accompanying tables have the complete details.
Capture the Conversation tells you what people are saying right now!
Share on Twitter | StumbleUpon | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, September 9th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: West Indies keen to measure own standard in tri-series »
Next Post: Younis sixth Pakistani to score ODI hundred against England »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Rajasthan seal valuable victory
- Cook hundred takes England to 2-0 series win
- Shahid Afridi named Pakistan captain
- Kane Williamson named in New Zealand Test squad
- PCB under scrutiny for funds mismanagement
- Robin Uthappa’s blitz floors Chennai
- Hughes and Harris secure 1-0 lead
- Tendulkar and bowlers help Mumbai cruise
- Ian Bell and Tim Bresnan earn England narrow lead
- Wayne Parnell joins list of IPL injured