Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is trying it’s best to make the One-day International series against Bangladesh more and more attractive. After the refusal of Cricket Australia to come over to Pakistan for the much-awaited series for the utter disappointment of the fans of cricket across the world.
Chief selector Salahuddin Ahmed has got a green signal from the chairman PCB to include the punished Shoaib Akhtar and PCB has asked Mohammad Asif and Umar Gul to make their availability sure. Bangladesh will play five One-day Internationals and a Twenty20 against Pakistan in this series.
Chief Selector is also very angry about Lawson’s statement over Mohammad Yousuf and Shahid Afridi, and he has recommended their inclusion in the team.
Share on Twitter | StumbleUpon | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, March 27th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Sri Lanka create history in the Caribbean »
Next Post: Board unlikely to allow Asif to play in IPL »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Pakistan shaky as Australia’s fast men fire
- Yousuf upset over Younis delay
- 66 overseas players in final IPL auction list
- Back injury rules out MS Dhoni
- England on the ropes after South Africa declaration
- Australia extend lead to 277 after Butt ton
- Morkel and Steyn rout England for 180
- Ponting voted Player of the Decade
- Calm Jayawardene takes Sri Lanka home
- Younis Khan returns for Australia ODIs