Wicketkeeper-batsman Morris Ouma was on Wednesday named new Kenyan cricket captain to lead the team in the opening match of the ICC Intercontinental Cup against holders Ireland.
The Cricket Kenya (CK) selectors have overlooked all-rounder Thomas Odoyo to replace the retiring former skipper Steve Tikolo.
Kenya squad: Morris Ouma (captain), Jimmy Kamande (vice-captain), Kennedy Obuya, Alex Obanda, Steve Tikolo, Collins Obuya, Thomas Odoyo, Nehemiah Odhiambo, Lameck Onyango, Peter Ongondo, Hiren Varaiya, Rakep Patel, Elijah Otieno, Seren Waters, David Obuya.
Share on Twitter | StumbleUpon | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, June 25th, 2009 and is filed under Cricket, General.
Previous Post: World Twenty20 win is beginning of new era: Inti »
Next Post: We’re looking to rebound - Gayle »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Younis says Pakistan must switch on for Lanka tour
- Bond welcomed back with New Zealand contract
- England to host Pakistan Tests against Australia
- West Indies look to extend good run
- England set off for secret bonding session
- Holland takes his turn
- Niall O’Brien out for six weeks
- Top ICC official moots two-tier Test structure
- We’re looking to rebound - Gayle
- Ouma named new Kenyan captain