During the second Test against Pakistan at Port Elizabeth, South Africa’s Makhaya Ntini completed his 300 wickets In Test cricket. He became the 21st bowler in the annals of Test cricket to achieve this feat. Ntini took eight years and 308 days to reach this milestone. He is also the third South African after Shaun Pollock and Allan Donald to reach this landmark. The accompanying table lists Ntini’s bowling performance against each Test playing nation.
More on:Makhaya Ntini, Pakistan in South Africa 2007, South Africa
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, January 26th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Tendulkar chasing ducks record »
Next Post: Two century partnerships in the same innings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Manner in which I was dropped wasn’t right - Ganguly
- Clarke’s eyes on Twenty20 prize
- Match in the balance after Prior fifty
- Younis and Misbah keep Pakistan afloat
- Smith withdraws from first Twenty20
- England lose momentum after strong start
- Ganguly and Pathan pile on the agony for Pakistan
- Windies should be higher up on rankings table - Dyson
- We will not be intimidated by Australia - Ganguly
- Vaughan puts England in command