So our and Senator Enwar Baig’s friend, Pakistan cricket chief Nasim Ashraf has become the chairman of the Asian Cricket Council (ACC), and now he intends to run the cricket in Asia. If he runs it anything like he has run the Pakistani cricket, then we should be already bidding farewell to this game, whose future is now uncertain if ACC retains Dr. Nasim.
Dr. Nasim Ashraf says that he is more concerned about the inclusion of Cricket in the Olympics and he is not concerned about the game in the Asia, as it is going fine, and need not attention whatsoever, though he would also do a favour to do something in that regard too.
The former players of Pakistan cricket have also lashed at the Nasim’s appointment, and they have echoed their reservations, and have said that now the future of the game in Asia is at stake.
How good it would be if Dr. Nasim just leave Pakistan Cricket Board and start managing the game at the continental level?More on:ACC, Nasim Ashraf, PCB
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, July 8th, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Why Pietersen Was Right To Leave SA »
Next Post: Champions Trophy’s Uncertainty »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Players will trust security advice - Gilchrist
- ECB to take decision on participation on Tuesday
- Ashraf resigns as PCB chairman
- Rain the winner after Hamilton’s grit
- Remorseless Sri Lanka thrash India
- I was convinced I was dying - Trescothick
- Bradman’s official letters discovered
- Chingoka flies to Dubai for ICC talks
- England discuss Champions Trophy with Lorgat
- England set for their highland fling