Shoaib Akhtar can play anywhere else in the world but not in or for Pakistan internationally or at the domestic level, Shoaib Akhtar has been given a mercy one month and Pakistan Cricket Board allows him to play in the Indian Premier League and even would facilitate him in that regard. PCB would also bear the charges of Shoaib Akhtar to go to IPL.
These are golden words of Dr. Nasim Ashraf, the chairman of Pakistan Cricket Board. Dr. Nasim Ashraf’s point scoring is marvelous, and he is showing his “big” heart by helping the Shoiab Akhtar, even when Shoaib accused him of taking money from him and other players for the inclusion in the IPL.
Dr. Nasim Ashraf has graciously talked to IPL commission Lalit Modi and asked him to allow Shoaib to feature in the ongoing league. Though IPL administration hasnt yet decided over this, but Shoaib Akhtar has been buried alive by Nasim Ashraf by this gesture, and Shoaib has lost every thing now.More on:bollywood, Dr. Nasim Ashraf, IPL, Pakistan, PCB, Pentangular Cup, Shoaib Akhtar
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, May 2nd, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Marsh powers Punjab to easy win »
Next Post: IPL yet to decide on Shoaib ban »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- South Africa Disappoints PCB
- Former umpire Col Egar dies at 80
- 2009 Champions League scheduled for September-October
- Ranatunga insists Sri Lanka will tour England
- Arthur concerned over fatigue and Kolpaks
- ICC set to move World Cup Qualifiers
- Disciplinary issues won’t affect Symonds’ selection
- Greg Chappell accepts Australian Academy post
- Smith won’t return until he’s 100% ready
- Walters calls for Symonds to clean up his act