In Australia’s match against Scotland, Glenn McGrath became only the second bowler to get to 50 World Cup wickets when he trapped Daan van Bunge leg-before. His is now four wickets short of equaling Wasim Akram record of most World Cup wickets (55) from 38 matches. Here are the details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 and is filed under World Cup 2007.
Previous Post: Highest individual scores in World Cup »
Next Post: Most sixes in a World Cup innings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Police trying to identify people caught on hotel video
- Fawad’s selection chances get a boost as Faisal, Kamal ruled out
- Aaqib Javed needs time to consider Bangladesh offer
- Samuels ditched for England tour
- Tendulkar in minor injury scare
- No immediate no-confidence plans - Indian board
- MacGill speaks out over Zimbabwe tour
- Partying Australians return with the World Cup
- PCB to announce new contracts for players
- ICC World Cup 2007 - Highest Innings totals