The Australia-New Zealand match at Hamilton the other day saw 26 sixes smashed by both the teams. The equaled the world record of most sixes by both sides in an ODI. The earlier instance of same number of sixes was during the famous epic Australia-South Africa clash at Johannesburg last year. The table below gives the complete details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, February 26th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Virender Sehwag to curb attacking instinct »
Next Post: Most sixes in an ODI innings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue