South Africa’s 18 sixes in their game against Netherlands was the new world record of most sixes in an ODI eclipsing the previous record of 16 sixes. Pakistan’s 16 sixes in its last game against Zimbabwe joined Australia and New Zealand as the second most by any side in a match. The tables below have the complete details.
More on:Netherlands, Pakistan, South Africa, World Cup, zimbabwe
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, March 26th, 2007 and is filed under World Cup 2007.
Previous Post: Conceding 10,000 runs in ODIs »
Next Post: Most economical bowling figures in ODIs »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue