South Africa’s 18 sixes in their game against Netherlands was the new world record of most sixes in an ODI eclipsing the previous record of 16 sixes. Pakistan’s 16 sixes in its last game against Zimbabwe joined Australia and New Zealand as the second most by any side in a match. The tables below have the complete details.
More on:Netherlands, Pakistan, South Africa, World Cup, zimbabwe
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, March 26th, 2007 and is filed under World Cup 2007.
Previous Post: Conceding 10,000 runs in ODIs »
Next Post: Most economical bowling figures in ODIs »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Twenty20 called off a day early
- Clarke warns Pietersen over Ashes talk
- India’s batting under scrutiny again
- Asif’s B sample tests positive
- ICC gives all clear but fears remain
- Players will trust security advice - Gilchrist
- ECB to take decision on participation on Tuesday
- Ashraf resigns as PCB chairman
- Rain the winner after Hamilton’s grit
- Remorseless Sri Lanka thrash India