Sri Lanka’s LPC became only the seventh batsman in Test cricket to score 200 or more runs in the second Test match of the career. Interestingly he had taken a pair in his debut Test before scoring 152* and 61 in the two innings of the Wellington Test.
More on:LPC Silva, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, December 26th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Most consecutive matches with atleast one wicket »
Next Post: Most wickets in a calendar year »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue