Marvan Atapattu and Mohammad Yousuf got run-out in Pakistan-Sri Lanka clash at Jaipur the other day. Atapattu took his tally of such dismissals to 41 which is already a world record. While Yousuf is slowly and steadily inching towards him with 33 run-outs. The accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Champions Trophy, Marvan Atapattu, Mohamamd Yousuf, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, October 20th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Shoaib completes 100 wickets »
Next Post: Sri Lanka geared for do-or-die battle against Kiwis »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Questions remain over ECB offer to Zimbabwe
- Kumble upbeat ahead of Australia tour
- Shoaib Malik’s Captaincy
- Dilshan replaces Mubarak for final Test
- Pakistan board backs Malik
- Disappointing Tait controversy spurred us: Australia captain
- Ponting ton helps Australia to early honours
- India neck and neck with South Africa
- Cricket Australia wants to introduce day-night Test matches
- Ponting desperate to regain Chappell-Hadlee Trophy