With another splendid century Australia’s Ricky Ponting surpassed Pakistan’s Saeed Anwar to become the fourth highest century maker in the annals of ODI’s. Now only Tendulkar, Jayasuriya and Ganguly are before him in the list of highest ODI century makers. The table below gives the full details.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: 300 totals in two consecutive ODIs »
Next Post: South Africa-Pakistan Test series averages »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue