In the second semifinal of the ICC Champions Trophy, Brian Lara’s only four in his short innings was his 1,000th four in one-day internationals. He became fourth batsman to do so after Sachin Tendulkar, Sanath Jayasuriya and Adam Gilchrist to achieve this feat. The accompanying table has the details.
More on:Brian Lara, Champions Trophy, West Indies
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, November 12th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: ICC Champions Trophy averages »
Next Post: Most ODI losses as captain »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- England seek confidence boost
- Ashraful defends decision to drop Mortaza
- Indians slap tour gag on Harbhajan
- Maharoof out of West Indies tour
- Rajasthan best placed for second auction
- Moores hints at team change
- Australia set to decide on Pakistan tour this week
- SL raise Asia Cup concerns
- Misbah, Watson and Ashraful to be auctioned
- Opening failures worry Jayawardene