Pakistan’s Rana Naveed conceded 92 runs of his 8 overs during the first match of the recently concluded ODI series at Centurion Park. He surpassed Waqar Younis’ previous record of 86 runs as the most conceded by any Pakistani bowler in an ODI. Waqar went for 86 runs off his ten overs against Sri Lanka at Benoni in 1998 tri-series in South Africa. The accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Pakistan, Pakistan in South Africa 2007, Rana Naveed, South Africa, Waqar Younis
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, February 19th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Pakistan biggest victories against South Africa »
Next Post: Highest ODI totals »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- John Buchanen for Shoaib Akhtar
- Harbhajan and Sreesanth will get along - Kirsten
- Lorgat says Tests must stay No. 1
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai