With his 22nd Test century in the first innings of the Karachi Test, Pakistan’s Muhammad Yousuf became only the fourth Pakistani batsman to score five or more consecutive innings with atleast a fifty. A run-stretch from the Oval Test in August this year, Yousuf has now gone five successive innings (128, 192, 56, 191 and 102). The table below lists four or more consecutive fifties for Pakistani in Test cricket.
More on:Mohammad Yousuf, Pakistan
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, November 30th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Impact of Islam on Mohammad Yousuf »
Next Post: Australia v England - Test matches at a glance – Part VI »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Aussie pacer Brett Lee keen on IPL Twenty20
- Vincent fights depression
- Arthur removed from selection panel
- CSA confirms quota policy
- New Zealand thrash dismal England
- Shoaib Akhtar : Going Down the Drain
- We’ve got the ability to beat Australia, says Jayawardene
- Pentangular Cup cricket starts today with live TV coverage
- Bodyguards, sniffer dogs to protect Aussies
- Shoaib Akhtar’s IPL future uncertain