Muralitharan has now gone 75 successive Tests in which he has taken atleast one wicket for his side. The last time he failed to do so was in the Nagpur Test against India in December 1997. Only 10 bowlers have so taken atleast a single wicket in 50 or more consecutive Tests. The table below has the complete details.
More on:Muttiah Muralitharan, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, December 26th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Best bowling combinations in Test cricket »
Next Post: Most runs in the second Test of the career »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Just what is it with the West Indies Cricket Board?
- Zimbabwe win bowl-out after tie
- India fightback slows Australia’s victory bid
- Record-breaking O’Brien leaves Kenya floundering
- SLC-BCCI deal quite unacceptable - Morgan
- Sri Lanka made to sweat by Cheema
- Afridi keen to open batting in Toronto
- Aim to Shine Ijaz Butt
- Lawson aims to complete two-year term as Pakistan coach
- Ganguly denies controversial comments in Bengali daily