With his 123 in the second innings of the Karachi Test, Mohammad Yousuf registered his sixth successive score of fifty plus in Test cricket. He provided only the 18th instance of a batsman scoring six or more consecutive fifties in as many as innings. A run-stretch from the Oval Test in August this year, Yousuf has now gone six successive innings (128, 192, 56, 191, 102 and 123). The table below lists six or more consecutive fifties for Pakistani in Test cricket.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, December 8th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Highest partnerships for a losing cause »
Next Post: Century in each innings of a Test match »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue