Mathew Hayden and Ricky Ponting smashed brilliant centuries in their side’s clash against New Zealand at Perth. This was the ninth occasion that two Australians have registered tons in the same match. However this was the second highest total for Australia to include two centuries. The table below gives the complete details.
More on:Australia, Matthew Hayden, Ricky Ponting
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Hundred-less series for Pakistani batsmen for the first time in four years »
Next Post: Same night-watchman in both innings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue