At Lahore, during the first Test of three match series against West Indies Mohammad Yousuf became the 28th batsman and only the third Pakistani batsman to score twenty or more Test hundreds. Yousuf needed 118 innings to reach this milestone – the quickest by any Pakistani. The table below shows players with 20 or more centuries in Test cricket.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, November 18th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Sublime Yousuf reaches second spot in ICC Test rankings »
Next Post: Injured Sehwag ruled out of first ODI »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue