McGrath joins the party Australian Glenn McGrath completed his 350 ODI wickets when he dismissed James Franklin at Sydney last week. He became only the sixth bowler and the first Australian to achieve this feat. At the age of 36 years and 346 days he is the oldest to reach this milestone. The accompanying tables have the details.
More on:Australia, Glenn McGrath
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: South Africa-Pakistan Test series averages »
Next Post: Asif surpasses Waqar »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests
- 2011 World Cup of Cricket Moved From India
- Haddin arrives with 169 as Australia rule
- Thankfully Indian Tour is Still On
- Game Should Be Binding Them
- Miandad stresses need for coaching
- Mohali emerges as alternative venue