During the fifth match DFL Cup at Kuala Lumpur, West Indies crashed to a paltry 146 runs while chasing a modest total of 163 against India at Kuala Lumpur the other day. Incidentally, this was West Indies’ sixth worst total chasing a target of 170 or less runs. The worst still remains of 87 runs while chasing 102 vs Australia at Sydney in December 1992. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
Capture the Conversation tells you what people are saying right now!
Share on Twitter | StumbleUpon | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook
Thank you for reading this post. You can now View Comments or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, September 24th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: India Under-19s take series with another massive win »
Next Post: Longest Ducks in ODIs »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Sharad Pawar becomes new ICC president
- Bangladesh to host World Twenty20 2014
- Steve O’Keefe takes Hauritz’s spot in Test squad
- Pakistan sports committee to probe selection
- Clarke and Harris star in consolation win
- Clinical South Africa wrap up series 2-0
- 2010 Champions League T20 to have new format
- India can handle Mendis – Dravid
- Cricket Australia chases votes for John Howard
- Mortaza replaces Shakib as Bangladesh captain