Anderson Cummins who played the last of his 67 ODIs for West Indies against Australia at Melbourne in December 1995, made his new debut for Canada in an ODI against Scotland in Mombasa last week. He thus provided the second longest time span between two ODI appearances of 11 years and 30 days. The table below provides the complete list of longest intervals between two ODI outings.
More on:Anderson Cummins, Australia, West Indies
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, January 31st, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Same night-watchman in both innings »
Next Post: Losing with much to spare »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Bangladesh maul sorry New Zealand
- Stanford match to go ahead as scheduled
- West Indies Gives a Shocker
- Reuters suspends coverage of Australia tour
- Sri Lanka told to release IPL players from England
- PCB Tremors
- Balanced bowling gives India the edge
- Ponting insulted by cheating claims
- Irani Cup drop prompted my decision - Ganguly
- West Indies call off tour of Pakistan