Australia’s total of 289 for 8 at Hobart the other day was highest by side in a limited-overs international match to include a hat-trick. The previous highest was 283/10 by West Indies against South Africa at Bridgetown in March 2005. Bond’s Hat-trick could not prevent Australia from winning and interestingly Shane Bond became only the second bowler after Shahadat Hossain of Bangladesh to take a hat-trick in a losing effort. The table below provides list of highest ODI totals to include a hat-trick.
More on:Australia, New Zealand, Shane Bond, South Africa, West Indies
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, January 27th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: India rest Ganguly, Lara undecided for third match »
Next Post: Expensive four-wicket hauls »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Sobers confident Australia will recover form
- Wise Pakistani Fans
- World Cup bookies still back Ponting and company
- Kiwis have lot of belief and courage: Fleming
- Australia need Warne magic: Waugh
- Australia announce 30-member ODI squad
- Indian players stripped of new uniforms
- Hussey demoralised by series defeat in New Zealand
- Slumping Windies look for home boost
- Pakistan grapple with World Cup F-factor