Where Indian Premier League is all about fun, festive and joy even when it’s status is not international, the international, recognized by International Cricket Council (ICC) first ever Twenty20 match between Pakistan and Bangladesh failed to attract even few hundreds of spectators in the National Stadium Karachi.
Twenty20 is an agile game and it requires a fast adrenaline. It requires competitive teams and it requires thorough passion. Though Pakistan won the match by 102 runs and outclassed the Bengali team in all modes of the games from fielding to batting and from bowling to game strategy, but the thing is that it all was mere waste of time and money as no one was paying heed.
It’s not that Pakistanis don’t love their game and they dont want to see the fun-filled Twenty20 matches at their homeland. The thing is that Pakistanis want fun and real fast paced game full of thrill and competition, and not the gut-breaking loose motions like Pak-Bangla T20 shoot outs.More on:Bangladesh, Bangladesh in Pakistan 2008, icc, Karachi, National Stadium, Pakistan
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Good to Leave Yousuf from T20 »
Next Post: Watson and Warne sparkle in Rajasthan victory »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Disciplinary issues won’t affect Symonds’ selection
- Greg Chappell accepts Australian Academy post
- Smith won’t return until he’s 100% ready
- Walters calls for Symonds to clean up his act
- Tri-series plans still in the air
- Lee set to return for India tour
- Pollock’s role yet to be filled - Smith
- Shoaib Akhtar Pleads with London Authorities
- Marsh guides Australia to easy win
- 4-0 to England after Cardiff washout