Indian Seniors cricket team defeated Pakistan Seniors in the third one-day match by five wickets. Indian Seniors, after winning the third game of the series here, are now leading the series 2-1.Indian captain Mohammad Azharuddin, after winning the toss, opted to field. Pakistan Seniors scored 211 runs in 37.2 overs. Opener Mohammad Azam Khan played well for his 61 laced with one six and ten fours. In reply, the Indian Seniors achieved the target in 33.3 overs for the loss of five wickets. Surjit Sharma scored 66 with the help of seven fours while Azharuddin made 14 and was bowled by leg-spinner Abdul Qadir. Home Secretary Punjab, Khusro Pervez Khan, District Nazim Jalil Ahmed Sharqpuri, DCO Inam-ul-Haq, Tehsil Nazim Mohammad Virk and others witnessed the match.
Source: The NewsMore on:India, Pakistan, PSCB
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, April 30th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Australia sets up hi-tech base to regain Ashes »
Next Post: Gilchrist replaces Dhoni in rankings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Miandad’s First Assignment
- India’s Reluctance to Tour Pakistan
- Miandad’s Welcome Appointment
- Sidebottom sent for back scan
- ICC fact-finding mission arrives in Zimbabwe
- India tour on schedule - PCB
- South Africa must show aggressive intent
- No change to England dates - Modi
- Symonds in a great place at the moment - Clarke
- BCCI wants Test dates changed for Champions League