Indian Seniors cricket team defeated Pakistan Seniors in the third one-day match by five wickets. Indian Seniors, after winning the third game of the series here, are now leading the series 2-1.Indian captain Mohammad Azharuddin, after winning the toss, opted to field. Pakistan Seniors scored 211 runs in 37.2 overs. Opener Mohammad Azam Khan played well for his 61 laced with one six and ten fours. In reply, the Indian Seniors achieved the target in 33.3 overs for the loss of five wickets. Surjit Sharma scored 66 with the help of seven fours while Azharuddin made 14 and was bowled by leg-spinner Abdul Qadir. Home Secretary Punjab, Khusro Pervez Khan, District Nazim Jalil Ahmed Sharqpuri, DCO Inam-ul-Haq, Tehsil Nazim Mohammad Virk and others witnessed the match.
Source: The NewsMore on:India, Pakistan, PSCB
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Sunday, April 30th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Australia sets up hi-tech base to regain Ashes »
Next Post: Gilchrist replaces Dhoni in rankings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Zimbabwe board investigates Taibu row
- Vettori expects nothing less than victory
- Yuvraj and Jaffer shine in draw
- Either Krejza or White will debut - Ponting
- Michael Vaughan takes up media role
- Hong Kong beat Italy in clash of favourites
- Sri Lanka eye tournament as preparation for World Twenty20
- Ashes more important than Stanford - Harmison
- Cameron White named as McGain’s replacement
- Mushtaq for ICL-IPL playoff