Imran Farhat, who is always in confrontation with PCB for one thing or the other, has now decided to play ICL and has sent a formal request to PCB for separating him from the central contract.
According to the News, Imran Farhat is disappointed with the maltreatment by the selection committee and attitude of the Board despite being declared the best batsman and fielder in the four-day tournament of the first-class cricket, and one-day contests and thus decided to play the Indian cricket league.
Sources said that Imran Farhat has sent his applications to chairman PCB Dr. Nasim Ashraf, chief operating officer Shafqat Naghmi and director cricket operation Zakir Khan in which he requested to the PCB to release him from the central contract.
According to other reports, Abdul Razzaq and Mohammad Yousuf are also considering seriously to play Indian cricket league after being dropped from the Twenty20 squad and they have begun consulting with lawyers in this regard.More on:Abdul Razzak, icl, Imran Farhat, India, Pakistan, PCB
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, August 16th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: More delays to Tait’s comeback »
Next Post: Scotland take on mighty India in Glasgow today »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Rajasthan players to stay on in India
- Magical Mishra bowls Delhi to victory
- McCullum bravado takes sheen off England’s day
- Shoaib Akhtar’s 36 Syringes
- Championship under threat from Twenty20 explosion
- Bangalore’s match in Jaipur to go ahead as scheduled
- Sizzling Jayasuriya pounds Chennai
- BCCI bans Harbhajan for five ODIs
- Angry Danish Kaneria
- Rajasthan stars consider going home after bomb blasts