During the fourth match DFL Cup at Kuala Lumpur, Australia’s Michael Hussey smashed a brilliant 109 off 90 balls to take his side to a daunting total of 279 against West Indies. Incidentally, this was Hussey’s first match as Aussie ODI captain. He thus became only the sixth player in the annals of ODI cricket to score a century in his first innings captaining his side. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Australia, DLF Cup, Michael Hussey
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, September 23rd, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Lee sinks India as Aussies reach final »
Next Post: Most sixes in an ODI innings »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Australia snatch win in final-ball thriller
- Lawson’s Future
- Zimbabwe pull out of World Twenty20
- Frustrated Watson Lashes Out
- England Remain Unchanged
- Dhoni Leads From the Front
- ODI Tons In 60 Deliveries Or Less
- Mercurial Pakistan continue to confound
- Younis special overpowers India
- Gillani Supports Dr. Nasim