On February 20, New Zealand achieved the second highest run-chase in the history of ODI when they stunned Australia to pull-off a stunning one-wicket win chasing 346 for five in the third and final one-dayer of the three-match series at Hamilton. The highest still remains of 438-9 by South Africa against Australia at Johannesburg last year. Interestingly, the top four run-chases have been done against Australia. See table below.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Monday, February 26th, 2007 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Musharraf lauds PCB effort to honour former cricketers »
Next Post: Cup a curse for hosts, but do not tell the Windies »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Foreign Teams Now Reluctant to Go to India
- Tait hit by new injury setback
- Yuvraj primed for Test comeback
- ECB confirm West Indies visit
- Wrist complaint won’t stop Ponting
- Full-strength England head to Abu Dhabi
- Ease Tension Through Cricket
- Watson could return against South Africa
- South Africa regain second place
- Chennai and Mohali to host Tests