Paul Collingwood’s and Kevin Pieterson’s magnificent 310-run partnership in the Adelaide Test was only the second triple century stand by a side who ended up as the losing side. The highest still remains of 363 runs between Mohammad Yousuf and Younis Khan at Leeds earlier this year. The accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:Ashes, Australia, england, Kevin Pieterson, Paul Collingwood
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, December 8th, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Most runs in a three match series »
Next Post: Most consecutive fifties in Test cricket »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Javed Miandad May Resign
- Tait eyes Tests after recall
- Strauss confident of Pietersen’s support
- PCB Downsizing
- Australia cling to No. 1 Test spot after Sydney wi
- Guptill replaces How for last two ODIs
- Australia win despite Smith’s gutsy return
- Hayden dropped from one-day squads
- Pietersen walks as Strauss steps up
- Miandad Not Too Happy