South Africa became the first side in ODIs to register two 400-plus scores when they crushed Zimbabwe to pulp in the third match at Potchefstroom by amassing 418 for five off fifty overs. This is now the fourth occasion by any side to reach 400-run mark in an ODI. Interestingly, all those four instances have been recorded this year. For reader’s interest the accompanying table has the complete details.
More on:South Africa, zimbabwe, Zimbabwe in South Africa 2006
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, September 23rd, 2006 and is filed under General.
Previous Post: Most sixes in an ODI innings »
Next Post: Highest individual scores at no. 4 »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- Sri Lanka to take part in Canada Twenty20 tournament
- Shoaib to join Surrey on Sunday
- This side has great potential - Flintoff
- Spirit of the game has not worsened - van der Bijl
- Australia fend off Tamim to earn clean sweep
- South Africa Disappoints PCB
- Former umpire Col Egar dies at 80
- 2009 Champions League scheduled for September-October
- Ranatunga insists Sri Lanka will tour England
- Arthur concerned over fatigue and Kolpaks